The historic Bellcourt section of Bayside was established in 1904 as a planned community developed by the Rickert-Finley real estate company.
Bellcourt includes about 400 homes in the area between Bell Boulevard and Francis Lewis Blvd. and between 35th and 39th Avenues. It wasn't always like this:
The Bellcourt Civic Association was founded to protect our historic area from overdevelopment and to preserve the charm and quality of our homes. Our mission is historical preservation and community spirit